I had baby nursery duty July 4th weekend. I was happy to do it since we were staying in town and especially happy when the only baby I had was my precious little Caroline, and look how happy she was! Not that I didn't want to hold everyone else's babies, but it was nice to have an hour and a half with my baby girl without having to worry about laundry, cleaning, cooking, and all the other chores we usually have to do when we're home.

On July 4th, we went to Tybee Island to see Tommy's sister and her family. They are vacationing there for the week. I hate that we didn't get pictures at the pool, because the kids had a blast, but watching four kids that can't really swim takes focus. We did get a picture of all four cousins decked out in their July 4th attire. You can't see Caroline's outfit, but its the same as Lyla's only smaller. :)
We had dinner at Uncle Bubba's, Paula Dean's son's restaurant. The kids loved looking at the fish outside.
Lyla loving on her "Aunt Kafren." (Kathryn). She always takes to them like she sees them all the time. I'm so glad she remembers her family members even though they live so far away.
Tommy and his sister. You can't tell they are related can you? I always tell people she's a pretty version of Tommy. Hee hee!


No comments:
Post a Comment