I sent these videos to Tommy on the ship last week to make him smile! Lyla colored Tommy so many pictures while he was gone, which is what she is telling him here. She couldn't wait to show him her pictures and give him a piece of candy when he got home. He was only on the ship for two weeks this time and when he walked through the door Lyla was screaming and jumping up and down she was so excited. Caroline reached for him and as he held her she laid her head on his shoulder and hugged him for a few minutes, which is long for Caroline.
I just think Lyla's voice is so sweet.
I truly think Caroline is saying "Hey Daddy!" In this video. I love how her voice is so much louder than Lyla's. That's pretty much how they are. They look so much alike, but are very different.
No comments:
Post a Comment