Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Lyla's 1st Day of Preschool as a 3 year-old

Schools back in! Last May when preschool was out, I wasn't sure how I would make it through the summer with two kids all day everyday. However, we had a great summer and I thoroughly enjoyed having time with both of my girls and watching them play and giggle together. I didn't cry this year, but that's because I had Caroline to distract me after I dropped Lyla off at preschool. They have the cutest blue preschool shirts with fish on them and the theme is "Dive in and 'sea' what God has planned for me." Here is what the back of the shirt looks like. Lyla has Ms. Mary Kay and Ms. Smith as her teachers this year. Tommy and I know Ms. Mary Kay from our Sunday School class and we are so excited that she is Lyla's teacher this year. I know she will do a great job teaching her about letters, numbers, colors, days of the week, etc. and most importantly, God's love.
Before leaving the house. She was excited, not nervous at all!
Posing outside of preschool. I love this picture.
Come on mom! I was toting Caroline and the backpack, so I was a bit slow that morning.

She immediately sat down and starting decorating her nametag with stickers. I snapped a quick picture and then made my way out. I don't like to linger during times like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment