Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Poor baby!

Since Lyla was born in the middle of a hot Florida summer of 2008, she didn't get sick until she was four or five months old. However, my cute little month old baby started coughing, sneezing, and had a stuffy nose late last week. I thought it would come and go quickly, but yesterday when she was still very congested I called and made a doctor's appointment. We took her this morning and the doctor said she was wheezing and gave her an inhaler and an antibiotic. I'm hoping it will help and my sweet pea can soon breath well again. Lyla also has a stuffy nose, but doesn't she always? Her snot is clear and she's not coughing and still sleeping and playing just fine. Luckily, no one has a fever. It seems everyone is sick these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment