Here is my background for those of you who don't know. Tommy and I have been married for 4 1/2 years. We live in Jacksonville, FL about 15 minutes from the beach. The rest of our family lives in NC. Tommy is a helicopter pilot in the Navy. Until recently I was a Tax Manager for a local CPA firm. On June 11, 2008, we had our beautiful baby girl, Lyla. I left my job to stay home with her.
I will now catch you up on Lyla's milestones that you have missed because of my lack of blogging. At birth Lyla weighed 7 lbs. 1 oz and was 20 inches long. She is smiling, laughing, rolling from back to front (one direction), sitting up while supported, sleeping through the night, and has starting to eat rice cereal once a day while sitting in her highchair. She's also good at grasping things, shaking rattles and putting everything into her mouth. She has gotten her two month and four month shots. At four months old she weighed 13 lbs. 8 ozs. and was 24 inches long. She's always around the 50th percentile. So far, no illnesses (knock on wood). She is such a good baby and we are having so much fun with her.
If I do not post enough pictures on this blog, you can check out our other website that has many pictures. It is http://albums.phanfare.com/morrowfamily. Enjoy!!


No comments:
Post a Comment